GRP Glass Reinforced Plastic Roofing
WJ Construction can now offer GRP roofing systems that are built to last and offer fantastic value for money.
The video below gives an idea of what the GRP Fibreglass roofing system comprises of and the stages taken in it's construction.
- Long life and durability
- Monolithic joint-free construction ensures waterproof seals
- Produces a tough surface that can be used for balconies and roof terraces
- British Board of Agrément (BBA) certification
- A minimum 20-year guarantee
- A wide choice of colours and finishes
- High security, GRP roofing can’t be cut with a knife.
- Cold installation means no heat or burners are involved
- GRP roofing is easy to repair in the unlikely event of damage
- GRP roofing can be installed as fire retardant to Class 1 if required.
- A choice of non-slip finishes for safety.